1 Student research assistant (m/f/d) / Department of Decision Neuroscience and Nutrition
The German Institute of Human Nutrition Potsdam-Rehbruecke (DIfE) is a member of the Leibniz Association. The institute’s mission is to conduct experimental and clinical research in the field of nutrition and health, with the aim of understanding the molecular basis of nutrition-dependent diseases, and of developing new strategies for treatment and prevention.
The Department of Decision Neuroscience and Nutrition (DNN), part of a joint appointment with the Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, invites applications for
1 student research assistant (m/f/d)
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. This is a fixed-term contract, initially running until 31.03.2021.
The department DNN aims to understand the complex mechanisms behind human decision-making and how decisions can be influenced. The highly interdisciplinary research focuses on the psychological, neuroscientific and metabolic aspects of human decision-making. The results of its research are both innovative and relevant to daily life.
- Assist with design and implementation of psychological and neuroscientific studies
- Help with the acquisition and analysis of a variety of data
- General supervision within the framework of the studies
- You are a current student of psychology, cognitive sciences, medicine or similar discipline
- You are interested in finding out more about this exciting field of research
- You are reliable, flexible, have good organisational skills and enjoy working as part of a team
- You have no 2nd payed employment
We are an international, highly interdisciplinary team working on exciting research projects. The working language is English, but knowledge of German is essential.
Depending on the weekly working time (preferably 10 hours per week), the employment is either a marginal contract (€ 450 per month) or a „sliding scale“-contract. We offer an hourly rate of €10,49 Euro for undergraduate students studying for a Bachelor degree and 12,21 Euro for Masters students.
Please send your detailed application (letter of motivation, CV, certificates and confirmation of current enrolment in a course of study) until 30.10.2020 to:
German Institute of Human Nutrition Potsdam-Rehbruecke
Human Resources and Social Services
oder per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org