- Scientific Advisory Board, Advisory Board
- Appointments (professorships, junior research groups)
- Evaluations, strategic planning
- Scientific aspects of reporting, cost-performance calculation, programme budget
- audit berufundfamilie (work and family)
Dr. Anke Schmidt studied meteorology at the University of Kiel and did her doctorate in satellite oceanography at the Institute for Marine Sciences at the University of Hamburg. Thirst for adventure got her to spend the Antarctic winter at the Neumayer-Station of the Alfred-Wegener-Institute for Polar and Marine Research Bremerhaven/Potsdam. Following a detour to science journalism, she has joined the DIfE in 2000 and since coordinated the Directors’ Board. She holds an MBA in Science Administration of the FH Osnabrueck.